We are a group of highly charged-up entrepreneurs who help build extraordinary businesses and are constantly and consciously adding value to our ecosystem. We transform business ideas into scalable and fully functional entities. We are the makers, not the financiers. We focus on business models that fulfil consumer needs across various sectors. We identify opportunities, shape companies, and retain ownership over time.
If you have an idea, get in touch with us. It could very well be the next revolutionary venture.
To be a leader in the e-commerce by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
To build enduring relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
All our business activities are formally grounded on the core values of integrity, innovation, customer satisfaction & relationship building.
Expansion & Discovery in the field of e-commerce & m-commerce. Identify and integrate with suitable clients to evolve a mutually empowering growth pattern. Continuously enhance the asset and capability base of the company to support development of services. To be a center of excellence for leading brands.
Our main focus is to build Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that are accepted in the market for start-ups. The final product that evolves as a result of our combined wealth of best practices and collaborative solution approaches will surpass your expectations.
Design and Develop your MVP
Whether you’re launching a start-up or toying with a new product idea for your existing business, we can help you realize your vision. Steps of collaboration with Aurven:
• Step 1: Gather your vision and chart the road to success.
• Step 2: Estimate a budget for your MVP.
• Step 3: Get a working product ready for the end users very quickly through proven agile/iterative development methods.
How we Partner with your Team
• Step 1: Identifying what’s working well currently for you and support required by us.
• Step 2: Create a working agreement aligning business principle and priorities.
• Step 3: Create a rock-solid foundation for a high performing team from both sides and a base foundation
• Step 4: Collaborative prioritization of features during each iteration of development.
Aurven is innovative in it’s engagement model which would commercially be viable for us to partner:
1. Equity Exchange: Work together to arrange for working capital required to transform a concept into a profitable product.
2. Revenue Sharing: Share revenue and proceedings derived from finished product launched in the market.